Teaching the Leaders of tomorrow
Solid Foundation Preparatory Academy (SFPA) offers a first-rate academic program for its students. We provide a rigorous, arts-infused curriculum and a stimulating environment conducive to intellectual growth and character development. SFPA provides the foundation for our students to become lifelong learners.
Who we are
We are a private elementary school that guides students in PreK-3 to 5th grade through a rigorous academic program. We have been established since 2004 and have a full-time committed staff of teachers with advanced degrees equipped to give our students the individual attention they deserve.
Each year, students at Solid Foundation participate in community service projects such as food drives, “Basic Needs” collection drives for the homeless, Christmas Angel Tree, Adopt a Grandparent and prepare packages for our Armed Forces Service Members. These service projects are in place to emphasize a sense of community and an environment of kindness.
Additionally, the entire student body participates in a themed base Annual Fundraising Gala entitled, “A Brass and Sassy Affair.” In previous years, students have learned history facts pertaining to the chosen theme and perform during the gala in front of a crowd of over 500 attendees.
how we started
- Established in 2004
- PreK-3 through 5th Grade
- Rigorous academic program through ABEKA
Beginning in August of 2021, SFPA will switch gears and become a fine arts elementary school, Solid
Foundation Preparatory Arts Academy (SFPAA). Students enrolled in SFPAA will be engaged in a
rigorous academic arts program. Students will focus on the core subject areas – Reading, Language,
Math, Social Studies and Science and will have an opportunity to study art disciplines, visual arts, dance,
theater, vocal art, drumming and piano.
Instructors with Advanced Degrees
Student Teacher Ratio
We Are Providing an Environment for Our Students to Grow & Excel
Students who finish the academic program in the 4th and/or 5th grade, were accepted to middle school programs such as Cascia Hall, Carver Middle School, Thoreau Demonstration School, Edison and KIPP-Tulsa College Preparatory. Currently we have former students attending Booker T. Washington High School, Edison High School, Webster High School, and Naval Officer Candidates School and Stanford University.
- 100% of students get arts instruction
- 5th grade student places 1st in Regional National Association of Women in Construction competition
- 2nd and 3rd grade students place in local MLK Art Competition
- 100% of the Kindergarten Class tested in the 95th National Percentile Rank in Reading
- 100% of the Kindergarten Class scored above 1st grade level in Reading and Math
- 100% of the 1st Grade Class scored above the 2nd grade level in Reading
- 100% of the 1st grade class scored in the 83rd National Percentile Rank in Math
- 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade Class scored above the 5th grade level in Reading and Math
- 5th Grade students ranked in the 80th national Percentile Rank in Reading and 77th National Percentile Rank in Math
- 100% of the student body participated in the annual Economics Fair
- PreK-3 students embrace and excel in class work that exceeds Kindergarten Level
- PreK-4 students are reading at a 1st grade level at the end of each academic year
- 100% of the 2009-2010 1st Grade class scored above the 7th Percentile Rank and maintained a 3.8 Grade Point Average
- 82% of the 2009-2010 4th Grade Class scored above the 80th National Percentile Rank
- 75% of the 2009-2010 4th Grade Class scored above 6th grade level in Reading and Math
- 50% of the 2009-2010 2nd Grade Class scored above the 80th National Percentile Rank
- 100% of the student body participates in the Annual Economics Fair which is featured in local newspapers and television stations
- 3rd Grade Students placed in ASCI Regional Spelling Bee
Faculty and Staff
Dr. Stephen Wiley